24 October 2013

Rush for Berlin 14: New transports for the Felddivision commandeered

As the coming weekend will see another game of "Operation Squad" at Axebreakers I painted another 'Sd.Kfz. 251/1D' and an 'Opel Blitz' transport. Both models are from Warlord Games.

The Sd.Kfz unfortunately isn't one of the shiny new plastic ones I already painted earlier this year but one of those ugly old resin chunks. The rear MG was lost a while back. To be honest I don't really like the kit. Maybe I'll replace it at some later date with a plastic one and use this one as terrain marker.





Somehow I lost the headlights for the Opel Blitz during our last move. The doors didn't fit into the cabin properly too. I think it'll work though.


Thanks for watching!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful looking vehicles, some great detais : mud, rust...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't let any of the difficulties slow you down. These are great looking, and well worn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on these Nick! I really like the weathering!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Großartig, der Schmutz am Truck gefällt mir richtig gut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!!

    I love your paint work !

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Ausgezeichnicht!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, also die Alterung und das Weathering bzw. den Umgang mit den Pigmenten hast du schon auf ein Wahnsinns Level gebracht - Hut ab - gegen die würde ich gerne mal spielen!

    ReplyDelete