04 January 2013

Fall of the western Empire 7: First painted miniature this year

First of all I would like to wish all the readers of my Blog a Happy New Year.

Ok now on to some serious stuff. I painted up my first miniature this year and some more are already on the workbench. You see the new year starts quite productive for me.

I painted up the first of four mounted palatinae. The miniature is from the Late Roman/ Early Byzantine Range from Musketeer-Miniatures as almost all of my Late Roman Warband.






Shield Decals ar from LBM again. At the moment I'm not certain if I like the design but I opted for a bit different look from the footsloggers. Don't know if I mentioned it before but I hate painting horses. I already considered giving 'em away to some professional painter but as I always try to improve my skills I decided to paint them myself.

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Again beautiful brush work.
    It is time to see these figures in origin.
    I hope we could manage that soon. :)

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! I realy appreciate your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete